Integrity Moments - September 29, 2016


The Perils of Inequality

Tim Weinhold, Director of Faith and Business for Eventide Funds, penned a well-researched article about the growing disparity between the rich and the poor. He discovered that,

The 62 wealthiest individuals now own as much as the bottom half of the world's population combined -- 3.6 billion people. And the top 1% now owns more than the remaining 99% combined.

This inequality causes dissension.

In Luke 12 a man asked Jesus to tell his brother to divide the inheritance. Jesus began by saying, “Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; life does not consist in an abundance of possessions.”

Jesus doesn’t want us to be greedy for the wealth of others, nor does he want us hoarding wealth at the harm of others.

Learn more about Rick Boxx and Integrity Resource Center