- Verse 161 talks about respecting Gods Word (in awe).
- Verse 162 tells us that the psalmist takes joy in God's Word, and reveals how he values it (great spoil or treasure).
- Verse 163 shows us the psalmist's love for God's Word.
- Verse 164 talks of God's Word being upright and good.
- Verse 165 reveals the peace we can have when we make taking in and studying God's Word our habit.
- Verses 166-168 all demonstrate that obeying and following God's laws and instructions should be our regular practice.
Powered by 4 is all about engaging God's Word and living it out--in community. So if it's encouragement you want or motivation you need, join the discussion on the P4 Blog--a place to weigh in on the daily scripture as well as share thoughts & questions.