In this week's mini episode, we hear more from author Jaquelle Crowe about being a teenager in today's technology age. The editors discuss parenting, social media, and boundaries and balance when it comes to social media and the Internet. Join us on https://www.facebook.com/crosswalkpodcast/ to share your own parenting tips when it comes to technology, or your own thoughts about how social media affects us all these days!
Things mentioned in our conversation:
- How to Protect Your Teen from the Dangers of Pornography
- 9 Ways to Parent Well in an Age of Technology
- Are You Giving Your Kids Too Much Screen Time?
- Instagram Worst Social Media App for Young People's Mental Health
- 3 Online Trends Parents Need to Warn Their Kids About
- 100 Things I’d Rather Hold Than My Phone by Rachel Dawson
Where to find us:
Please subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Google Play, SoundCloud, or TuneIn, and be sure to leave us a review! These little things go a long way when it comes to helping new listeners find out about our conversations, and we’d love to hear what you think. Thanks for listening!