Esther - Lesson Ten - Day 2
- Thomas Klock Harvest Ministries
- 2008 12 Feb
DAY TWO: The Feast of Purim Established
Please carefully read Esther 9:23—25 and answer the following questions.
1. What was the Jews’ response to Mordecai’s letter (v. 23)?
2. How does v. 24 review the problem that started it all?
3. What does v. 25 remind us about how the problem was solved?
4. The enemy’s attacks in our lives likewise can only defeat us if we roll over and play dead. Rather, how will God turn the enemy’s attacks back on his own head, just as Haman discovered?
Psalm 18:26; 145:20; 146:9
Romans 12:19, 20
Galatians 6:7, 8
Scripture Memory: Try to fill in the missing words in the blanks below, by memory if at all possible, and then review the passage several times today.
As the days on which the Jews had _____________ from their enemies, as the _____________________ which was turned from sorrow to __________ for them, and from mourning to a ____________________; that they should make them days of feasting and _____________, of sending presents to one another and ____________ to the poor. (Esther 9:22, NKJV).
© 2005 by Harvest Christian Fellowship. All rights reserved. Written by Thomas Klock for Men’s Bible Fellowship, 2004-2005.