Are Natural Disasters a Sign of God's Judgment?
- Friday, September 07, 2012
Posted by 'christianitydotcom' on GodTube.comHow are we to interpret natural disasters? Are they necessarily a sign of God's judgment? For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the glorious freedom of the children of God. http://vref.me/ro8.20-21
Recently Featured Videos
- How Should Christians Han...Joe Thorn
- The Book of Life V...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Why Am I So Angry?'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- What if I Feel Like I Mar...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- What is the Most Importan...Max Lucado
- What is the Difference be...Kyle Idleman
- Disney Princesses: Good o...Jeff Dixon
- Max Lucado Explains How t...Max Lucado
- How to Experience God's G...Kelly Givens
- How Can I Fulfill This Ca...Jen Wilkin
- Dads Experience What it F...'neids' on GodTube.com
- Gone Girl Video Mo...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content