Are Natural Disasters a Sign of God's Judgment?
- Friday, September 07, 2012
Posted by 'christianitydotcom' on GodTube.comHow are we to interpret natural disasters? Are they necessarily a sign of God's judgment? For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the glorious freedom of the children of God. http://vref.me/ro8.20-21
Recently Featured Videos
- The Maze Runner Vi...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Max Lucado Teaches Us How...Shawn McEvoy
- Is There Any Such Thing a...Tracy & Darryl Strawberry
- Can Christian Couples Fix...Dr. David B. Hawkins
- VeggieTales & American Id...CrosswalkTrailers on GodTube.com
- What Should I Do if I Hat...Nicole Unice
- The Hundred-Foot Journ...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- The Secret Language of Su...Pam Farrel
- Jesus on Trial: What Do t...Stephen McGarvey
- Do We Need Confession in ...'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.com
- Calvary Video Movi...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- What are Some Healthy App...Nicole Unice
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content