Are Natural Disasters a Sign of God's Judgment?
- Friday, September 07, 2012
Posted by 'christianitydotcom' on GodTube.comHow are we to interpret natural disasters? Are they necessarily a sign of God's judgment? For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the glorious freedom of the children of God. http://vref.me/ro8.20-21
Recently Featured Videos
- 3 Steps to Take When God ...Kyle Idleman
- What are Some Ways We Wro...Jen Wilkin
- Does the Gospel Change th...Matt Perman
- Lucy Video Movie R...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Why You Should Join the F...Shawn McEvoy
- How Can I Be a Better Hou...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Are Tattoos Sinful?'bball1989' on GodTube.com
- Spiritual Whitespace: Fin...Bonnie Gray
- If You Want to Change the...Debbie Holloway
- How Will I Know That I've...Debbie Holloway
- Can I Truly Live Life to ...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- What About the Parts of t...'christianitydotcom' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content