Are Natural Disasters a Sign of God's Judgment?
- Friday, September 07, 2012
Posted by 'christianitydotcom' on GodTube.comHow are we to interpret natural disasters? Are they necessarily a sign of God's judgment? For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the glorious freedom of the children of God. http://vref.me/ro8.20-21
Recently Featured Videos
- Can Christians Do a Bette...Joey Svendsen
- New Bethany Hamilton Feat...CrosswalkTrailers on GodTube.com
- The Giver Video Mo...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- The Truth about Bikinis'sharethemessage' on GodTube.com
- How Can Difficult Times L...Kyle Idleman
- How Can We Best Help Peop...David Powlison
- How Can I Stop Confusing ...Lysa TerKeurst
- What is the Hardest Part ...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- How Do I Discover God's P...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- Why Do Christians Seem Su...Karen Swallow Prior
- In Light of Denominationa...'christianitydotcom' on GodTube.com
- Darryl Strawberry Talks a...'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content