Boys and Grills
- Thursday, October 18, 2007
Posted by Ignitor MinistriesWhether chefs or not, most guys know how to grill. Many of those same guys love to "cook" occasionally so they can give their spouse a much needed "night off." This video finally reveals who really does the work on these grill-out nights. Knowing that Christ came to serve, not to be served, this evening probably wasn't what Paul had in mind when he instructed husbands to love their wives as Christ loves the Church. Perhaps a little reflection on the meaning of service is in order.
Recently Featured Videos
- Dads Experience What it F...'neids' on GodTube.com
- Is There a Right Way to U...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Reaching the Suburbs for ...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- New Skillet Album Rise...Stephen Sanders
- Star Trek Into Darknes...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- How Can I Come to Terms w...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Mom Rap'hulahan' on GodTube.com
- Iron Man 3: Overco...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Does the Bible Actually T...Sam Allberry
- The Mom Song'skitguys' on GodTube.com
- Follow My Dreams, or Rais...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- How Does Luke 15 Show God...Judah Smith
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Ne’er the Worldviews Shall Meet? Lena Dunham and Jane AustenEric Metaxas & John StonestreetListen now on OnePlace.com
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content