Boys and Grills
- Thursday, October 18, 2007
Posted by Ignitor MinistriesWhether chefs or not, most guys know how to grill. Many of those same guys love to "cook" occasionally so they can give their spouse a much needed "night off." This video finally reveals who really does the work on these grill-out nights. Knowing that Christ came to serve, not to be served, this evening probably wasn't what Paul had in mind when he instructed husbands to love their wives as Christ loves the Church. Perhaps a little reflection on the meaning of service is in order.
Recently Featured Videos
- What Real Missions by Ord...Shawn McEvoy
- Just Rise Up: How We Can ...Kelly Givens
- The Boxtrolls Vide...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Join Crosswalk.com at the...Stephen McGarvey
- Get Ready to Sing HALLELU...'gracehillmedia' on GodTube.com
- Facebook in Real Life'sharethemessage' on GodTube.com
- How Did Jesus Address Hom...Alistair Begg
- What Do I Do When My Kids...Jen Wilkin
- The Maze Runner Vi...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Max Lucado Teaches Us How...Shawn McEvoy
- Is There Any Such Thing a...Tracy & Darryl Strawberry
- Can Christian Couples Fix...Dr. David B. Hawkins
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content