Boys and Grills
- Thursday, October 18, 2007
Posted by Ignitor MinistriesWhether chefs or not, most guys know how to grill. Many of those same guys love to "cook" occasionally so they can give their spouse a much needed "night off." This video finally reveals who really does the work on these grill-out nights. Knowing that Christ came to serve, not to be served, this evening probably wasn't what Paul had in mind when he instructed husbands to love their wives as Christ loves the Church. Perhaps a little reflection on the meaning of service is in order.
Recently Featured Videos
- Heaven is For Real...
- Why Was Jesus’ Death on t...Philip Ryken
- Here's Your Chance to Sav...
- "Jesus Christ Is the Man"...'starwarsjesus' on GodTube.com
- Skit Guys - Palm Sunday'skitguys' on GodTube.com
- How Do I Know if He is "T...Nicole Unice
- If the Resurrection is So...'christianitydotcom' on GodTube.com
- Why Was Jesus' Death Nece...Philip Ryken
- Captain America: The W...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- How Do I Retain My Identi...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- The Story of Easter Told ...'neids' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content