Boys and Grills
- Thursday, October 18, 2007
Posted by Ignitor MinistriesWhether chefs or not, most guys know how to grill. Many of those same guys love to "cook" occasionally so they can give their spouse a much needed "night off." This video finally reveals who really does the work on these grill-out nights. Knowing that Christ came to serve, not to be served, this evening probably wasn't what Paul had in mind when he instructed husbands to love their wives as Christ loves the Church. Perhaps a little reflection on the meaning of service is in order.
Recently Featured Videos
- Sustaining Your Marriage ...Debbie Holloway
- Husbands, Lead Your Wives...Debbie Holloway
- A Better Way to Win: Athl...'sportsphanatik' on GodTube.com
- Am I Required to Say Yes ...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Sex, Marriage, and Fairyt...'bball1989' on GodTube.com
- What Are Some Common Misc...'biblestudytools' on GodTube.com
- Son of God | Bill Hybels ...'sonofgodmovie' on GodTube.com
- Should Christians Play Th...Joel Bradberry
- There's No Such Thing as ...Debbie Holloway
- Boy Caught in the Freezin...'ourprecioussavior' on GodTube.com
- What is Pure and Undefile...biblestudytools via GodTube.com
- 100-Year-Old Best Friends...'vids2inspire' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content