Eat With Joy: Looking at Food from a Biblical Perspective - Rachel Marie Stone
- Friday, September 06, 2013
Posted by Kelly GivensAuthor and Blogger Rachel Marie Stone talks with us on the importance of food in the Bible and why food and faith are intrinsically connected.
Recently Featured Videos
- Why Am I So Angry?'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- The Book of Life V...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- What if I Feel Like I Mar...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- What is the Most Importan...Max Lucado
- What is the Difference be...Kyle Idleman
- Disney Princesses: Good o...Jeff Dixon
- Max Lucado Explains How t...Max Lucado
- How to Experience God's G...Kelly Givens
- How Can I Fulfill This Ca...Jen Wilkin
- Dads Experience What it F...'neids' on GodTube.com
- Gone Girl Video Mo...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- How Can a Christian Overc...Gloria Furman
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content