He’s been called “America’s Pastor” for a good reason: for almost 70 years, Dr. Graham has worked in ministry, preaching, evangelizing, counseling U.S presidents and meeting with world leaders. Millions have come to know Jesus as Savior through his sharing of the Gospel.
Even though he’s had to slow down over the past few years due to health reasons, he has a wonderful new project that will be unveiled today, “My Hope.”
Even at 95, God is using Billy Graham to preach the Gospel and bring men and women to Himself. Within him continues to reverberate a passion to share the truth and love of Jesus Christ. It’s something that, even in his frail state, drives him.
What an inspiration for us all. In spite of whatever frailty may afflict us – age, financial condition, health issues, insecurities – God can still use us and be glorified through us.
Thank you, Dr. Graham, for living a life of integrity. Thank you for modeling the faith so well. May God bless you on your birthday, and may He continue to sustain you in the days to come.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Compromise Not Always the Best Answer to Marriage DisagreementsMonday, March 10, 2014
- Did You See What this 8-Year-Old Boy Did?Friday, March 07, 2014
- Music to My Ears in NashvilleThursday, March 06, 2014
- The Man with One EarWednesday, March 05, 2014
- A Focus on the Family Friend Has Gone HomeTuesday, March 04, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content