Posted by Jim_Daly Mar 15, 2012
Our culture has accepted two huge lies: The first is that if you disagree with someone's lifestyle, you must fear them or hate them. The second is that to love someone means you agree with everything they believe or do.
Both are nonsense.
You don't have to compromise convictions to be compassionate.
- Rick Warren
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Do Kittens Have a Mentor?Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- GUEST POST: The Qualities I Thought My Future Husband Should HaveMonday, July 21, 2014
- Relationships: Inconvenience or Divine Appointment?Friday, July 18, 2014
- Marriages and WisdomThursday, July 17, 2014
- Supreme Court Rulings UpdateWednesday, July 16, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content