Posted by Jim_Daly Mar 15, 2012
Our culture has accepted two huge lies: The first is that if you disagree with someone's lifestyle, you must fear them or hate them. The second is that to love someone means you agree with everything they believe or do.
Both are nonsense.
You don't have to compromise convictions to be compassionate.
- Rick Warren
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
About Jim Daly
Jim Daly is president of Focus on the Family and host of its National Radio Hall of Fame-honored daily broadcast, heard by more than 2.9 million listeners a week on more than 1,000 radio stations across the U.S. He is husband to Jean and father to Trent and Troy.
Recently by Jim Daly
- Five Questions and Answers About the Same-Sex Marriage IssueTuesday, June 18, 2013
- These Things I'll RememberMonday, June 17, 2013
- VIDEO: Touching Father's Day Commercial "Power of Dad"Friday, June 14, 2013
- Fire Hits Our Area AgainThursday, June 13, 2013
- Notes You'll Never Throw AwayWednesday, June 12, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content