As I shared in a post a couple of weeks ago, Focus on the Family is very pleased to be hosting a special event with TOMS Shoes in Irvine, California, this Thursday, June 30th. The gathering is called, "Style Your Sole," and participants will be given an opportunity to purchase and decorate a pair of shoes at a discount. And according to TOMS tradition, another pair of shoes will be given to a needy child.
For those unfamiliar with TOMS, the company gives away one pair of shoes to a needy child around the world for every pair purchased. To learn more about this great organization please click here.
Realizing, of course, that only a handful of you are in the Irvine area and many would like to still participate, I’m pleased to announce that we are now able to extend a Friends and Family discount offer for any purchase of TOMS shoes.
To receive the $5 discount, simply enter the coupon code of FOCUS when checking out online. This is a great way for TOMS to see the value of teaming up with Focus, and a great way for you to help a child receive much-needed quality, footwear.
Please help spread the word!
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- “Will You Marry Me, Mommy?”Thursday, December 12, 2013
- Should Christians Be Better Tippers Than Non-Christians?Wednesday, December 11, 2013
- Click Here for the Best Programs of the YearTuesday, December 10, 2013
- Why Did This Painting Sell for $46 Million?Monday, December 09, 2013
- Give the Gift of Family this ChristmasFriday, December 06, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content