I had the pleasure of sitting down recently with my friend and colleague, Kim Trobee, to discuss the general principles that I wrote about in my latest book, REFOCUS: Living a Life that Reflects God's Heart. That chat was actually broadcast live on our website. We fielded questions from Focus on the Family's Facebook audience.
The entire interview, which lasted about 30 minutes, can be viewed here:
In the course of the conversation I mentioned to Kim that I was willing to risk my reputation in exchange for something very precious to me.
Tell you what: the first person to correctly post what that "something" is will receive a copy of the book.
Incidentally, John Fuller and I will be talking about the importance of engaging culture with Christ's heart on both today and tomorrow's radio broadcast.
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Why Did This Painting Sell for $46 Million?Monday, December 09, 2013
- Give the Gift of Family this ChristmasFriday, December 06, 2013
- 5 Things Christians Can Learn from AdoptionThursday, December 05, 2013
- VIDEO: Boys, BB Guns and ChristmasWednesday, December 04, 2013
- VIDEO: Troubled Boy Has a Dad-Sized Hole in His HeartTuesday, December 03, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content