I had the pleasure of sitting down recently with my friend and colleague, Kim Trobee, to discuss the general principles that I wrote about in my latest book, REFOCUS: Living a Life that Reflects God's Heart. That chat was actually broadcast live on our website. We fielded questions from Focus on the Family's Facebook audience.
The entire interview, which lasted about 30 minutes, can be viewed here:
In the course of the conversation I mentioned to Kim that I was willing to risk my reputation in exchange for something very precious to me.
Tell you what: the first person to correctly post what that "something" is will receive a copy of the book.
Incidentally, John Fuller and I will be talking about the importance of engaging culture with Christ's heart on both today and tomorrow's radio broadcast.
Follow me on Twitter @Dalyfocus
Follow me on Facebook
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Daly
- Robin Williams: Could His Faith Have Prevented His Suicide?Monday, August 18, 2014
- Loving a Prodigal ChildFriday, August 15, 2014
- One Way to Prepare Your Teen for CollegeThursday, August 14, 2014
- A Secret That Can Change Your LifeWednesday, August 13, 2014
- Help Your Child Thrive in the Middle School YearsTuesday, August 12, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content