New Mini-Book Display Is Ideal for Churches
Paul TautgesPaul Tautges serves as senior pastor at Cornerstone Community Church in suburban Cleveland, Ohio, having previously pastored for 22 years in Sheboygan, Wisconsin. Paul has authored eight books including Counseling One Another, Brass Heavens, and Comfort the Grieving, and contributed chapters to two volumes produced by the Biblical Counseling Coalition. He is also the consulting editor of the LifeLine Mini-Book series from Shepherd Press. Paul is a Fellow with ACBC (Association of Certified Biblical Counselors). He and his wife, Karen, are the parents of ten children (three married), and have two grandchildren. Paul enjoys writing as a means of cultivating discipleship among believers and, therefore, blogs regularly at Counseling One Another.
- 2015 Sep 30
John MacArthur recently gave these words of praise for the LifeLine mini-books: “These little books are directly targeted to the issues that we all face and they hit the bulls-eye. They are faithful to Scripture and they demonstrate insight into its application. Churches need to make these available for their congregations.” As the consulting editor for this series, I’m pleased to inform you that Shepherd Press is making it easier than ever for churches and training centers to make these books more accessible, and just in time for the ACBC annual conference in Louisville, next week. This special offer includes a beautiful, free display unit filled with 64 of the LifeLine mini-books for only $199.00 (a savings of $56.00), as well as:
- Generous discount package-offer with free shipping
- Special deal enabling your church or ministry to get a significant discount and free shipping on replenishment orders
- Extend the reach of your church’s ministry in a natural and informal way
- Use high-traffic zones in your building to bring practical resources to people’s attention
- Provide people with biblically sound answers to fallen-world issues
- Make these mini-books available on a “take a free copy” basis so that people can receive help discreetly on sensitive issues
- Use this sturdy and durable unit in your church lobby, counseling center, fellowship hall or resource center
- Never miss out on new and forthcoming titles! You will automatically find out about upcoming mini-books and be able to get them at a special price
If you plan to be in Louisville next week, be sure to stop by the Shepherd Press table. If not, check out this offer here. Don’t waste time. Offer expires November 30th.