PEACE AND WAR
Read: Psalm 120
Key Verse: “I am a man of peace; but when I speak, they are for war.” - Psalm 120:7
In relationships, a person of peace:
1) Forgives everyone because of Jesus.
2) Tries to understand and gather facts before forming conclusions.
3) Thinks about what is best for the other person.
4) Gives a gentle response in misunderstandings.
5) Takes responsibility for their actions and poor choices.
In relationships, a person of war:
1) Does not control their temper.
2) Holds a grudge.
3) Silently assumes the worst about the other person.
4) Does not humble themselves before God.
Talks negatively about other people.
For more from Pastor Jesse Bradley and Activate Media Ministries, visit www.activatelife.org