- Why Aren't We Teaching Christians How to Study the Bible?
There is a terrifying trend in our local churches in which in the Body of Christ has no idea how to interact with the Word on their own. It's an issue we can't afford to leave unaddressed.0 comments
- Exposing 5 Lies about Your Body
The world preys upon women held captive to false beliefs about their bodies and only the truth of God’s Word can set them free.0 comments
- Refuse the Cup of Bitterness
I want to be vindicated in front of those who have heard my integrity questioned – not tomorrow or next year – today.0 comments
- Pictures of Your Kids: to Post or to Pass?
Parents think nothing of uploading information and photos of their kids on social media, but are they overlooking risk factors?0 comments
- Dear Moms: Jesus Wants You to Run
In matters of legalism, rest - yes - but in matters of holiness, run. Run like your hair is on fire. Cast off everything that hinders.0 comments
- Dear Parents: You Need to Control Your Kids. Sincerely, Non-Parents
All children sometimes throw fits and disobey, and that fact does not hinge on the adeptness of the parents.0 comments
- The Truth About Pain in Childbearing
With a familiar ache, we push them out from safety and provision to the separation and uncertainty of school, careers, and life.0 comments
- Why I'm Not Afraid to Have Daughters
I am glad I have daughters. They are strong and smart and serene. They are not afraid of your sons. And neither am I.0 comments
- Is Your Forgiveness Full?
I tell myself that I’m pretty good at forgiving other believers who offend me. But I've been forced to re-examine that recently.0 comments
- Your Child's Disobedience: It's Not Personal
When your child disobeys, does it hurt your feelings? I want you to write this down and put it on your fridge: “It’s not personal.”0 comments
- Worship Together
Children’s church isn't a substitute for big church. Why? There is no substitute for a child watching his parents model worship.0 comments
- Christian Subculture and the Stay-at-Home-Mom
Have we traded one idol for another? Have we swapped out the empowered feminist for the domestic goddess?0 comments
- How Are Women Weaker Vessels?
What did Peter by women being “weaker vessels” – was he saying that women were morally weaker? Emotionally weaker?0 comments