- Exposing 5 Lies about Your Body
The world preys upon women held captive to false beliefs about their bodies and only the truth of God’s Word can set them free.0 comments
- Refuse the Cup of Bitterness
I want to be vindicated in front of those who have heard my integrity questioned – not tomorrow or next year – today.0 comments
- Pictures of Your Kids: to Post or to Pass?
Parents think nothing of uploading information and photos of their kids on social media, but are they overlooking risk factors?0 comments
- Dear Moms: Jesus Wants You to Run
In matters of legalism, rest - yes - but in matters of holiness, run. Run like your hair is on fire. Cast off everything that hinders.0 comments
- Dear Parents: You Need to Control Your Kids. Sincerely, Non-Parents
All children sometimes throw fits and disobey, and that fact does not hinge on the adeptness of the parents.0 comments
- The Truth About Pain in Childbearing
With a familiar ache, we push them out from safety and provision to the separation and uncertainty of school, careers, and life.0 comments
- Why I'm Not Afraid to Have Daughters
I am glad I have daughters. They are strong and smart and serene. They are not afraid of your sons. And neither am I.0 comments
- Is Your Forgiveness Full?
I tell myself that I’m pretty good at forgiving other believers who offend me. But I've been forced to re-examine that recently.0 comments
- Your Child's Disobedience: It's Not Personal
When your child disobeys, does it hurt your feelings? I want you to write this down and put it on your fridge: “It’s not personal.”0 comments
- Worship Together
Children’s church isn't a substitute for big church. Why? There is no substitute for a child watching his parents model worship.0 comments
- Christian Subculture and the Stay-at-Home-Mom
Have we traded one idol for another? Have we swapped out the empowered feminist for the domestic goddess?0 comments
- How Are Women Weaker Vessels?
What did Peter by women being “weaker vessels” – was he saying that women were morally weaker? Emotionally weaker?0 comments