A Tribute to Graduates
- Wednesday, June 06, 2012
Posted by 'steelehousemg' via GodTube.comGraduation is an important rite of passage for both students and parents. It's a time to reflect on the journey that brought us here, as well as affirm to graduates that our faith, love and support will never end. Mark Harris's song "Find Your Wings" captures these deeply-felt sentiments that accompany graduation. Buy it here: http://www.worshiphousemedia.com/mini-movies/30940/Find-Your-Wings-Graduation.
Recently Featured Videos
- Why is Disney Optimism Ap...Jeff Dixon
- How Should Christians Han...Joe Thorn
- The Book of Life V...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Why Am I So Angry?'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- What if I Feel Like I Mar...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- What is the Most Importan...Max Lucado
- What is the Difference be...Kyle Idleman
- Disney Princesses: Good o...Jeff Dixon
- Max Lucado Explains How t...Max Lucado
- How to Experience God's G...Kelly Givens
- How Can I Fulfill This Ca...Jen Wilkin
- Dads Experience What it F...'neids' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content