Dying Father Fulfills Last Wish, Walks Unmarried Daughters Down the Aisle
- Friday, September 27, 2013
Posted by 'keephopealive' via GodTube.comEvery father and daughter dream of the day when they will walk hand-in-hand down the aisle to meet the groom. But for this father those dreams came to a screeching halt when he learned that he may not get the chance because cancer left him with months to live. Determined not to miss those special steps, he surprises his yet-to-be-married daughters by meeting them at a church. He also stands at the altar for one last time with his beautiful wife.
Recently Featured Videos
- How Should Christian Pare...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- 3 Steps to Take When God ...Kyle Idleman
- What are Some Ways We Wro...Jen Wilkin
- Does the Gospel Change th...Matt Perman
- Lucy Video Movie R...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Why You Should Join the F...Shawn McEvoy
- How Can I Be a Better Hou...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Are Tattoos Sinful?'bball1989' on GodTube.com
- Spiritual Whitespace: Fin...Bonnie Gray
- If You Want to Change the...Debbie Holloway
- How Will I Know That I've...Debbie Holloway
- Can I Truly Live Life to ...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content