Dying Father Fulfills Last Wish, Walks Unmarried Daughters Down the Aisle
- Friday, September 27, 2013
Posted by 'keephopealive' via GodTube.comEvery father and daughter dream of the day when they will walk hand-in-hand down the aisle to meet the groom. But for this father those dreams came to a screeching halt when he learned that he may not get the chance because cancer left him with months to live. Determined not to miss those special steps, he surprises his yet-to-be-married daughters by meeting them at a church. He also stands at the altar for one last time with his beautiful wife.
Recently Featured Videos
- Why are Women Overwhelmed...Kelly Givens
- Mr. Peabody & Sherman<...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- How Can We be More Intent...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Sustaining Your Marriage ...Debbie Holloway
- Husbands, Lead Your Wives...Debbie Holloway
- A Better Way to Win: Athl...'sportsphanatik' on GodTube.com
- Am I Required to Say Yes ...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Sex, Marriage, and Fairyt...'bball1989' on GodTube.com
- What Are Some Common Misc...'biblestudytools' on GodTube.com
- Son of God | Bill Hybels ...'sonofgodmovie' on GodTube.com
- Should Christians Play Th...Joel Bradberry
- There's No Such Thing as ...Debbie Holloway
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content