Dying Father Fulfills Last Wish, Walks Unmarried Daughters Down the Aisle
- Friday, September 27, 2013
Posted by 'keephopealive' via GodTube.comEvery father and daughter dream of the day when they will walk hand-in-hand down the aisle to meet the groom. But for this father those dreams came to a screeching halt when he learned that he may not get the chance because cancer left him with months to live. Determined not to miss those special steps, he surprises his yet-to-be-married daughters by meeting them at a church. He also stands at the altar for one last time with his beautiful wife.
Recently Featured Videos
- Is There Any Such Thing a...Tracy & Darryl Strawberry
- Can Christian Couples Fix...Dr. David B. Hawkins
- VeggieTales & American Id...CrosswalkTrailers on GodTube.com
- What Should I Do if I Hat...Nicole Unice
- The Hundred-Foot Journ...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- The Secret Language of Su...Pam Farrel
- Jesus on Trial: What Do t...Stephen McGarvey
- Do We Need Confession in ...'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.com
- Calvary Video Movi...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- What are Some Healthy App...Nicole Unice
- How Do I Show Love and Su...Nicole Unice
- PREGNANCY BRAIN! (Modern ...'modernmarriagemoment' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content