Dying Father Fulfills Last Wish, Walks Unmarried Daughters Down the Aisle
- Friday, September 27, 2013
Posted by 'keephopealive' via GodTube.comEvery father and daughter dream of the day when they will walk hand-in-hand down the aisle to meet the groom. But for this father those dreams came to a screeching halt when he learned that he may not get the chance because cancer left him with months to live. Determined not to miss those special steps, he surprises his yet-to-be-married daughters by meeting them at a church. He also stands at the altar for one last time with his beautiful wife.
Recently Featured Videos
- What Real Missions by Ord...Shawn McEvoy
- Just Rise Up: How We Can ...Kelly Givens
- The Boxtrolls Vide...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Join Crosswalk.com at the...Stephen McGarvey
- Get Ready to Sing HALLELU...'gracehillmedia' on GodTube.com
- Facebook in Real Life'sharethemessage' on GodTube.com
- How Did Jesus Address Hom...Alistair Begg
- What Do I Do When My Kids...Jen Wilkin
- The Maze Runner Vi...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Max Lucado Teaches Us How...Shawn McEvoy
- Is There Any Such Thing a...Tracy & Darryl Strawberry
- Can Christian Couples Fix...Dr. David B. Hawkins
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content