Dying Father Fulfills Last Wish, Walks Unmarried Daughters Down the Aisle
- Friday, September 27, 2013
Posted by 'keephopealive' via GodTube.comEvery father and daughter dream of the day when they will walk hand-in-hand down the aisle to meet the groom. But for this father those dreams came to a screeching halt when he learned that he may not get the chance because cancer left him with months to live. Determined not to miss those special steps, he surprises his yet-to-be-married daughters by meeting them at a church. He also stands at the altar for one last time with his beautiful wife.
Recently Featured Videos
- Heaven is For Real...
- Why Was Jesus’ Death on t...Philip Ryken
- Here's Your Chance to Sav...
- "Jesus Christ Is the Man"...'starwarsjesus' on GodTube.com
- Skit Guys - Palm Sunday'skitguys' on GodTube.com
- How Do I Know if He is "T...Nicole Unice
- If the Resurrection is So...'christianitydotcom' on GodTube.com
- Why Was Jesus' Death Nece...Philip Ryken
- Captain America: The W...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- How Do I Retain My Identi...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- The Story of Easter Told ...'neids' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content