Inner City Kids Notecard Testimonies
- Thursday, September 20, 2012
Posted by 'ohneh' on GodTube.comIf anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has gone, the new has come (2 Cor. 5:17). These precious children were asked to show how God has transformed their lives. I dare you to get through this without a tear. You will gain an appreciation for the value God places on EVERY life no matter your circumstances or environment. Visit the Youth Life Foundation (http://ylfr.org) to learn more about this organization seeking to "Nurture the Child. Strengthen the Family. Rebuild the Community." And check them out TODAY on the last day of Richmond's Amazing Raise (https://giverichmond.s3.amazonaws.com/npo1051886.html).
Recently Featured Videos
- How Do I Spot a Cult?Paul Carden
- Tolkien Experts Talk Abou...'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.com
- What Are Some Practical W...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- How Can I Find Redemption...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Someone's Already Ready f...'hulahan' on GodTube.com
- Disney's Frozen Vi...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- I'M FULL - Thanksgiving w...'skitguys' on GodTube.com
- Jesus Feminist: Ho...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Stars of Black Nativit...Debbie Holloway
- This Family is Excited fo...'theremix' on GodTube.com
- The Hunger Games: Catc...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- A Million Little Ways to ...'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content