Inner City Kids Notecard Testimonies
- Thursday, September 20, 2012
Posted by 'ohneh' on GodTube.comIf anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has gone, the new has come (2 Cor. 5:17). These precious children were asked to show how God has transformed their lives. I dare you to get through this without a tear. You will gain an appreciation for the value God places on EVERY life no matter your circumstances or environment. Visit the Youth Life Foundation (http://ylfr.org) to learn more about this organization seeking to "Nurture the Child. Strengthen the Family. Rebuild the Community." And check them out TODAY on the last day of Richmond's Amazing Raise (https://giverichmond.s3.amazonaws.com/npo1051886.html).
Recently Featured Videos
- Meaningless: A Labor Day ...'journeyboxmedia' on GodTube.com
- Joy in Christ: The Key to...Alex Crain
- 3 'Bad Christians' Share ...'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.com
- The Stars of Dolphin T...Debbie Holloway
- Never Fight with Your Spo...Dr. David B. Hawkins
- When the Game Stands T...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- What Can I Learn From Una...Cindi McMenamin
- Should the Bible be Appro...Karen Swallow Prior
- Can Christians Do a Bette...Joey Svendsen
- New Bethany Hamilton Feat...CrosswalkTrailers on GodTube.com
- The Giver Video Mo...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- The Truth about Bikinis'sharethemessage' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content