Inner City Kids Notecard Testimonies
- Thursday, September 20, 2012
Posted by 'ohneh' on GodTube.comIf anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has gone, the new has come (2 Cor. 5:17). These precious children were asked to show how God has transformed their lives. I dare you to get through this without a tear. You will gain an appreciation for the value God places on EVERY life no matter your circumstances or environment. Visit the Youth Life Foundation (http://ylfr.org) to learn more about this organization seeking to "Nurture the Child. Strengthen the Family. Rebuild the Community." And check them out TODAY on the last day of Richmond's Amazing Raise (https://giverichmond.s3.amazonaws.com/npo1051886.html).
Recently Featured Videos
- Why Was Jesus’ Death on t...Philip Ryken
- Here's Your Chance to Sav...
- "Jesus Christ Is the Man"...'starwarsjesus' on GodTube.com
- Skit Guys - Palm Sunday'skitguys' on GodTube.com
- How Do I Know if He is "T...Nicole Unice
- If the Resurrection is So...'christianitydotcom' on GodTube.com
- Why Was Jesus' Death Nece...Philip Ryken
- Captain America: The W...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- How Do I Retain My Identi...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- The Story of Easter Told ...'neids' on GodTube.com
- Did Jesus Drink Alcohol? ...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- Is the KJV the Most Relia...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content