Inner City Kids Notecard Testimonies
- Thursday, September 20, 2012
Posted by 'ohneh' on GodTube.comIf anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has gone, the new has come (2 Cor. 5:17). These precious children were asked to show how God has transformed their lives. I dare you to get through this without a tear. You will gain an appreciation for the value God places on EVERY life no matter your circumstances or environment. Visit the Youth Life Foundation (http://ylfr.org) to learn more about this organization seeking to "Nurture the Child. Strengthen the Family. Rebuild the Community." And check them out TODAY on the last day of Richmond's Amazing Raise (https://giverichmond.s3.amazonaws.com/npo1051886.html).
Recently Featured Videos
- 3 Steps to Take When God ...Kyle Idleman
- What are Some Ways We Wro...Jen Wilkin
- Does the Gospel Change th...Matt Perman
- Lucy Video Movie R...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Why You Should Join the F...Shawn McEvoy
- How Can I Be a Better Hou...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Are Tattoos Sinful?'bball1989' on GodTube.com
- Spiritual Whitespace: Fin...Bonnie Gray
- If You Want to Change the...Debbie Holloway
- How Will I Know That I've...Debbie Holloway
- Can I Truly Live Life to ...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- What About the Parts of t...'christianitydotcom' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content