Inner City Kids Notecard Testimonies
- Thursday, September 20, 2012
Posted by 'ohneh' on GodTube.comIf anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has gone, the new has come (2 Cor. 5:17). These precious children were asked to show how God has transformed their lives. I dare you to get through this without a tear. You will gain an appreciation for the value God places on EVERY life no matter your circumstances or environment. Visit the Youth Life Foundation (http://ylfr.org) to learn more about this organization seeking to "Nurture the Child. Strengthen the Family. Rebuild the Community." And check them out TODAY on the last day of Richmond's Amazing Raise (https://giverichmond.s3.amazonaws.com/npo1051886.html).
Recently Featured Videos
- Mr. Peabody & Sherman<...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- How Can We be More Intent...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Sustaining Your Marriage ...Debbie Holloway
- Husbands, Lead Your Wives...Debbie Holloway
- A Better Way to Win: Athl...'sportsphanatik' on GodTube.com
- Am I Required to Say Yes ...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Sex, Marriage, and Fairyt...'bball1989' on GodTube.com
- What Are Some Common Misc...'biblestudytools' on GodTube.com
- Son of God | Bill Hybels ...'sonofgodmovie' on GodTube.com
- Should Christians Play Th...Joel Bradberry
- There's No Such Thing as ...Debbie Holloway
- Boy Caught in the Freezin...'ourprecioussavior' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content