Napkin Theology: How Was the N.T. Canon Chosen?
- Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Posted by Dr. Stanley J. WardHave you ever wondered why some books are in the New Testament and not others? Napkin Theology 24 illustrates the three tests that were used to select the New Testament Canon.
Posted by user 'didaskei' on GodTube.com
Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/napkintheology for more Napkin Theology.
Recently Featured Videos
- How Should Christians Han...Joe Thorn
- The Book of Life V...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Why Am I So Angry?'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- What if I Feel Like I Mar...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- What is the Most Importan...Max Lucado
- What is the Difference be...Kyle Idleman
- Disney Princesses: Good o...Jeff Dixon
- Max Lucado Explains How t...Max Lucado
- How to Experience God's G...Kelly Givens
- How Can I Fulfill This Ca...Jen Wilkin
- Dads Experience What it F...'neids' on GodTube.com
- Gone Girl Video Mo...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content