No Such Thing as a Perfect Family
- Friday, October 25, 2013
Posted by Debbie HollowayFormer CEO of MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) Elisa Morgan talks with Crosswalk about her new book The Beauty of Broken, which chronicles her gradual realization that (while no family is perfect) God redeems the brokenness in all of us.
Recently Featured Videos
- How Do I Spot a Cult?Paul Carden
- Tolkien Experts Talk Abou...'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.com
- What Are Some Practical W...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- How Can I Find Redemption...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Someone's Already Ready f...'hulahan' on GodTube.com
- Disney's Frozen Vi...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- I'M FULL - Thanksgiving w...'skitguys' on GodTube.com
- Jesus Feminist: Ho...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Stars of Black Nativit...Debbie Holloway
- This Family is Excited fo...'theremix' on GodTube.com
- The Hunger Games: Catc...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- A Million Little Ways to ...'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content