- Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Posted by Ignitor MinistriesWho can read this Psalm and not believe that God is deeply in love with each of us? God the creator of the heavens and the earth, took the time to delicately create each of us. He goes much further by knowing us before we were conceived and knowing our every thought, even before we think them. He walks with us whether we are in the lowest valley or on the highest mountain. We can't escape Him. He's always there. His very thoughts of us outnumber the grains of sand. His thoughts of us are precious. It is a miraculous love that goes beyond comprehension. This video combines the beauty of the incredible words of Psalm 139 with the graphic beauty of many of God�s creations.
Recently Featured Videos
- Just Rise Up: How We Can ...Kelly Givens
- The Boxtrolls Vide...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Join Crosswalk.com at the...Stephen McGarvey
- Get Ready to Sing HALLELU...'gracehillmedia' on GodTube.com
- Facebook in Real Life'sharethemessage' on GodTube.com
- How Did Jesus Address Hom...Alistair Begg
- What Do I Do When My Kids...Jen Wilkin
- The Maze Runner Vi...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Max Lucado Teaches Us How...Shawn McEvoy
- Is There Any Such Thing a...Tracy & Darryl Strawberry
- Can Christian Couples Fix...Dr. David B. Hawkins
- VeggieTales & American Id...CrosswalkTrailers on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content