- Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Posted by Ignitor MinistriesWho can read this Psalm and not believe that God is deeply in love with each of us? God the creator of the heavens and the earth, took the time to delicately create each of us. He goes much further by knowing us before we were conceived and knowing our every thought, even before we think them. He walks with us whether we are in the lowest valley or on the highest mountain. We can't escape Him. He's always there. His very thoughts of us outnumber the grains of sand. His thoughts of us are precious. It is a miraculous love that goes beyond comprehension. This video combines the beauty of the incredible words of Psalm 139 with the graphic beauty of many of God�s creations.
Recently Featured Videos
- Jon Acuff: Don't Let Fear...Debbie Holloway
- Christian Comedian Jeanne...'yabbadabbadoo' on GodTube.com
- CrosswalkMovies.com: Man ...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- What Does it Mean to be a...Byron Yawn
- Fathers Leave Lasting Imp...Compiled & Edited by Crosswalk Editorial Staff
- Father's Day: Crosswalk.c...Compiled & Edited by Crosswalk Editorial Staff
- How Can the Church Minist...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Why Superman Still Matter...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Skit Guys - Fatherhood'skitguys' on GodTube.com
- It's Not About the Nail -...'hulahan' on GodTube.com
- How does God's sovereignt...David Murray
- The Pastors Meeting'joylights' via GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Coming to a Vending Machine Near You? The Morning-After PillEric Metaxas & John StonestreetListen now on OnePlace.com
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content