- Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Posted by Ignitor MinistriesWho can read this Psalm and not believe that God is deeply in love with each of us? God the creator of the heavens and the earth, took the time to delicately create each of us. He goes much further by knowing us before we were conceived and knowing our every thought, even before we think them. He walks with us whether we are in the lowest valley or on the highest mountain. We can't escape Him. He's always there. His very thoughts of us outnumber the grains of sand. His thoughts of us are precious. It is a miraculous love that goes beyond comprehension. This video combines the beauty of the incredible words of Psalm 139 with the graphic beauty of many of God�s creations.
Recently Featured Videos
- Why is Disney Optimism Ap...Jeff Dixon
- How Should Christians Han...Joe Thorn
- The Book of Life V...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Why Am I So Angry?'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- What if I Feel Like I Mar...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- What is the Most Importan...Max Lucado
- What is the Difference be...Kyle Idleman
- Disney Princesses: Good o...Jeff Dixon
- Max Lucado Explains How t...Max Lucado
- How to Experience God's G...Kelly Givens
- How Can I Fulfill This Ca...Jen Wilkin
- Dads Experience What it F...'neids' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content