- Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Posted by Ignitor MinistriesWho can read this Psalm and not believe that God is deeply in love with each of us? God the creator of the heavens and the earth, took the time to delicately create each of us. He goes much further by knowing us before we were conceived and knowing our every thought, even before we think them. He walks with us whether we are in the lowest valley or on the highest mountain. We can't escape Him. He's always there. His very thoughts of us outnumber the grains of sand. His thoughts of us are precious. It is a miraculous love that goes beyond comprehension. This video combines the beauty of the incredible words of Psalm 139 with the graphic beauty of many of God�s creations.
Recently Featured Videos
- Sustaining Your Marriage ...Debbie Holloway
- Husbands, Lead Your Wives...Debbie Holloway
- A Better Way to Win: Athl...'sportsphanatik' on GodTube.com
- Am I Required to Say Yes ...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Sex, Marriage, and Fairyt...'bball1989' on GodTube.com
- What Are Some Common Misc...'biblestudytools' on GodTube.com
- Son of God | Bill Hybels ...'sonofgodmovie' on GodTube.com
- Should Christians Play Th...Joel Bradberry
- There's No Such Thing as ...Debbie Holloway
- Boy Caught in the Freezin...'ourprecioussavior' on GodTube.com
- What is Pure and Undefile...biblestudytools via GodTube.com
- 100-Year-Old Best Friends...'vids2inspire' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content