- Friday, January 20, 2012
Posted by 'bball1989' on GodTube.comA poem I originally wrote for open mic at Pacific University. This poem mainly focuses though on anyone who has been deeply affected, hurt, and damaged by sexual sin. Forgiveness and mercy are given freely by Jesus. He cleans, restores, and heals us beyond measure and asks nothing in return. He saw all our sin and filth before he went to the cross and it was still his joy to go get us.
Recently Featured Videos
- Comparing Biblical Prophe...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- This Airline's Christmas ...'anberlin_fan' via GodTube.com
- How The Hobbit Can...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- People on the Street Answ...Crosswalk.com Staff
- Why Must Marriage be Defi...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- How Do I Spot a Cult?Paul Carden
- Tolkien Experts Talk Abou...'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.com
- What Are Some Practical W...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- How Can I Find Redemption...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Someone's Already Ready f...'hulahan' on GodTube.com
- Disney's Frozen Vi...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- I'M FULL - Thanksgiving w...'skitguys' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content