Thanksgiving is a profoundly Christian holiday in that it focuses us on the God as the true source of all our blessings. As the hymnwriter said, "All things bright and beautiful, all creatures great and small, all things wise and wonderful, the Lord God made them all."
Here are 21 sermons appropriate for Thanksgiving. You are welcome to use this material in any way that might be helpful to you as you prepare sermons and Bible studies or simply to increase your own gratitude to the Lord for all his blessings.
Visit Crosswalk's Thanksgiving Facebook page at www.facebook.com/iAmThankful.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Russell Moore
- Deflecting Holiday Hurts as a Single ParentThursday, November 28, 2013
- “Thanksgiving is Boring,” and other Thanksgiving MythsWednesday, November 27, 2013
- Who Can You Invite to Thanksgiving Dinner?Tuesday, November 26, 2013
- Gluttony is a Sin, but Not on ThanksgivingWednesday, November 27, 2013
- How to Deal with Holiday Family TensionsWednesday, November 27, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content