In a recent survey by ExactTarget, U.S. teens (ages 15-17) say they prefer texting over other methods of communication including email and Facebook.
Texting was the communication activity teens were most likely to report having increased over the past six months, according to the ExactTarget survey. There were also significant numbers of teens using Facebook, meeting in person and communicating via e-mail more, but most respondents held those activities steady.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- Teens Love E-CigsWednesday, August 27, 2014
- Beloit College Mindset List for the Class of 2018Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- Teens Who Skimp on Sleep Face Later Obesity RiskMonday, August 25, 2014
- What's Hot? 08/22/14Friday, August 22, 2014
- Brain Imaging Shows Differences in Risk Taking TeensThursday, August 21, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content