In a recent survey by ExactTarget, U.S. teens (ages 15-17) say they prefer texting over other methods of communication including email and Facebook.
Texting was the communication activity teens were most likely to report having increased over the past six months, according to the ExactTarget survey. There were also significant numbers of teens using Facebook, meeting in person and communicating via e-mail more, but most respondents held those activities steady.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- What's Hot? 04/18/14Friday, April 18, 2014
- Even Casual Marijuana Use Can Alter Young BrainsThursday, April 17, 2014
- Video Games Do Not Negatively Impact Teen Academic PerformanceWednesday, April 16, 2014
- For Many Teens Formal Sex Education Is Too LateTuesday, April 15, 2014
- 2014 Prom Spending Down But Still CostlyMonday, April 14, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content