In a recent survey by ExactTarget, U.S. teens (ages 15-17) say they prefer texting over other methods of communication including email and Facebook.
Texting was the communication activity teens were most likely to report having increased over the past six months, according to the ExactTarget survey. There were also significant numbers of teens using Facebook, meeting in person and communicating via e-mail more, but most respondents held those activities steady.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- Over Half of Millennials Have Shared a ‘Selfie’Thursday, March 06, 2014
- Judge Rules Against Teen Who Sued Parents for Financial SupportWednesday, March 05, 2014
- Smoking Tied to Changes in the Structure of Teen BrainsTuesday, March 04, 2014
- Study: Bedroom TVs Predicted Youth Weight GainMonday, March 03, 2014
- What's Hot? 02/28/14Friday, February 28, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content