In a recent survey by ExactTarget, U.S. teens (ages 15-17) say they prefer texting over other methods of communication including email and Facebook.
Texting was the communication activity teens were most likely to report having increased over the past six months, according to the ExactTarget survey. There were also significant numbers of teens using Facebook, meeting in person and communicating via e-mail more, but most respondents held those activities steady.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- Americans Who Remain Single at an Historic HighTuesday, September 30, 2014
- Teen Perceptions of Sexual Activity More Influential Than Peer PressureMonday, September 29, 2014
- What's Hot? 09/26/14Friday, September 26, 2014
- The Younger the Age of First Drink, the Higher the Odds for Problem Drinking LaterThursday, September 25, 2014
- Girls Do Better Than Boys in All School SubjectsWednesday, September 24, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content