In a recent survey by ExactTarget, U.S. teens (ages 15-17) say they prefer texting over other methods of communication including email and Facebook.
Texting was the communication activity teens were most likely to report having increased over the past six months, according to the ExactTarget survey. There were also significant numbers of teens using Facebook, meeting in person and communicating via e-mail more, but most respondents held those activities steady.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- The Chicken Wing is Really a ThingMonday, July 28, 2014
- What's Hot? 07/25/14Friday, July 25, 2014
- Teen Drinking Linked to Tougher Transition to AdulthoodThursday, July 24, 2014
- Guidelines for Buying a Used Car for a Teen DriverWednesday, July 23, 2014
- Add Caffeine Powder to List of Teen RisksTuesday, July 22, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content