In a recent survey by ExactTarget, U.S. teens (ages 15-17) say they prefer texting over other methods of communication including email and Facebook.
Texting was the communication activity teens were most likely to report having increased over the past six months, according to the ExactTarget survey. There were also significant numbers of teens using Facebook, meeting in person and communicating via e-mail more, but most respondents held those activities steady.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- The Web Blasts Past One Billion WebsitesFriday, September 19, 2014
- What's Hot? 09/19/14Friday, September 19, 2014
- Destiny Sales Fall Short of the HypeThursday, September 18, 2014
- Focus On Dangers of Caffeine Powder Is IncreasingWednesday, September 17, 2014
- Gameplay Broadcasting May Be the New Big Thing in Streaming EntertainmentTuesday, September 16, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content