This Wedding Date Should Be a Very Limited Engagement
- Thursday, February 03, 2005
I'm a pretty easy sell when it comes to romantic comedies. Give me good characters, snappy dialogue and some acting, and I'll enjoy it. After all, at the end of the rainbow, I believe, is love. But this film, despite solid performances from the cast (save Mulroney, who is appallingly boring), just doesn't do the trick. So my prediction for this "Wedding Date" is one very limited engagement.
- Drugs/Alcohol Content: Constant drinking and smoking throughout the film, including several scenes in bar; in one scene all the characters get drunk and carouse wildly.
- Language/Profanity: Less than a dozen obscenities (including several British ones, such as "bugger") and a few profanities.
- Sexual Content/Nudity: Multiple nude shots of male character from rear and side, both in and out of shower, including him dropping his underwear on floor; several partially nude shots of female character during sex scene, including her disrobing and seducing man; one sex scene; several kissing scenes; strippers arrive at a bachelor's party, where men suck on the breasts of a nude ice sculpture; various conversations throughout film about characters sleeping with one another and sexual infidelities.
- Violence: Characters argue, chase after one another and, in one scene, one man tries to hit another (for sleeping with his fiancé); various physical comedy falls and bumps.
Recently on Movie Features
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content