God's Shaking and our Dynamic Role
- Wednesday, October 09, 2013
"See to it that you do not refuse him who speaks... At that time his voice shook the earth, but now he has promised, 'Once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens.' The words 'once more' indicate the removing of what can be shaken—that is, created things—so that what cannot be shaken may remain. Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our 'God is a consuming fire' - (Hebrews 12:25-29).
I have said and heard it often spoken: God is in the process of shaking everything that can be shaken. He is not shaking some things: He is shaking everything. If you and those around you are not experiencing some sort of change and some sort of shaking in your own life, then you must not be living on planet earth. God is trying to get our attention, and He knows that it will take a great shaking to wake us up to His ways and His dynamic call on our lives at this time.
Perhaps you are a light sleeper, but for many people it takes a great shaking to wake them up out of a deep slumber. Friends, we are in a most dynamic season in all of world history, and it is time that we awaken out of our slumber. Good and bad times are on the horizon, and it’s time to wake up and arise as the people of God.
The Lord is creating a global crisis with no solution apart from Him, and He is the primary source of this shaking.
It’s not time to turn over in our bed, wrap that pillow around our head, and think that this is just a bad dream. No! This is the real thing. From all appearances we are in the last days, and it’s time for the harvest. It’s time to get our lamps filled with the oil of His Spirit.
Here are a few facts to awaken and stir our spirit:
- The world is ready to hear the gospel - Multitudes are searching for truth, even those caught deeply in false religion and compromise. Nothing else works but Jesus.
- Hopelessness and suicide are at an all-time high - But where there is the deepest hopelessness and despair, there is opportunity to share the greatest hope and salvation. Jesus brings hope to the hopeless.
- Human trafficking, pornography, sexual sin, and perversion is increasing quickly - At the same time, God is bringing freedom into many lives caught in darkness. He is bringing a greater awareness and a new determination in passionate prayer to see the release of millions enslaved in sin. See this: Prayer Guide for ending Human Trafficking.
- We are on the brink of the greatest outpouring globally that this world has ever seen - Revival will hit the nations in a greater and more far-reaching way than any of us have ever dreamed possible. We must be ready.
- Across every nation, the Holy Spirit is raising up a powerful prayer and worship movement - We are still in the early stages, but hunger for prayer and worship is increasing at a remarkable rate. Houses of Prayer are starting all over the world.
God is removing everything that hinders love. Every nation is being shaken. His people are being purified all over the earth in order to bring in this great harvest of souls worldwide. Jesus is committed to building His Father’s House of Prayer in all nations for all nations (Isaiah 56:7, Matthew 16:18-19, John 2:17). He is bringing forth an unshakable Kingdom.
“For my house shall be called a house of prayer for all nations” - (Isaiah 56:7).
Our Dynamic Role in Changing History in the End Time
Recently on Prayer
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content