Wisdom on Investing
- Monday, June 10, 2013
“Give a portion to seven, or even to eight, for you know not what disaster may happen on earth.”
“Steady plodding brings prosperity; hasty speculation brings poverty.”
- Start early, even if it’s a small amount.
- Stay consistent. Every paycheck, every month…
- Diversify – don’t get caught in the “get rich quickly” mindset.
- If you can’t afford to lose the money, don’t invest. So calculate the risk.
- Make sure your regular living expenses are covered before you invest.
- Invest with Kingdom in mind! Not just for selfish ambition.
- Always remember, it’s all God’s anyways! So keep an open hand instead of a closed fist when it comes to those investment funds.
Recently on The Finicity Finance Tip of the Day
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content