Looking at Life from 1,000 Feet: How to Keep a Godly Perspective When Life Is Hard
- Thursday, August 16, 2012
• To make us an example of what a life entrusted to God looks like (Romans 8:28).
• To move others to pray and depend on God what only He can do (2 Corinthians 1:10-11).
• To train us to go to God first for help (Psalms 30:6-7).
• To give us a special experience of God’s presence and an amazing story to tell others (James 4:6-7).
Barb Peil has realized recently how rich and fruitful it is to be a woman after God’s heart—single or married, young or mature, fulfilled or struggling in any other area of life—doesn’t matter. It all comes down to ‘my heart for God.’ You can read her blog at letters2myself.com—a website for all women to seek and share wisdom at every stage of life.
Publication date: August 16, 2012
Recently on Singles
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content