Your Student's Political Opinion Could Wish Cash!
- Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Essays must be mailed to:
Attn: Essay Contest
P.O. Box 3000
Purcellville, VA 20134-9000
- Essays must be postmarked on/before November 1, 2012.
- Essays from students in the same family may be mailed in the same envelope, but please include separate checks for each entry.
- HSLDA Member Discounted Fee per entry: $10.
- Regular fee per entry: $15
- The check must be made payable to “HSLDA” with a note of “Essay Contest” in the memo line.
- Essays will be evaluated by a panel of judges appointed by Home School Legal Defense Association.
- Essays will be judged on originality of thought, grammar, spelling, logic, clarity, writing style, and content.
- All decisions of the judges are final.
- Winners will be notified and announced on the web by mid-December.
Prizes for Each Category
Category 1 2 3
First $100 $150 $200
Second $75 $100 $150
Third $50 $50 $100
Honorable Mentions (2) $25 $25 $50
Any profits from the contest will go to the Home School Foundation’s Special Needs Children Fund.
HSLDA has the right to reproduce entered essays at its discretion.
No essay containing any plagiarized or non-original work will be considered.
All judgments are final and interpretations of the guidelines are at HSLDA’s sole discretion.
Please contact the contest coordinator at email@example.com with any questions.
Home School Legal Defense Association is a nonprofit advocacy organization established to defend and advance the constitutional right of parents to direct the education of their children and to protect family freedoms. Through annual memberships, HSLDA is tens of thousands of families united in service together, providing a strong voice when and where needed.
Publication date: October 10, 2012
Recently on Homeschool News
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content