- Saturday, November 06, 2004
These cat puns are both horrible and painful! You were warned.
What do you call a cat that has just eaten a whole duck?
- A duck filled fatty puss!
What did the cat do when he swallowed some cheese?
- He waited by the mouse hole with baited breath.
What happened when the cat swallowed a coin?
- There was some money in the kitty.
What do you get if you cross a cat with a canary?
- Shredded tweet!
What do cat actors say in a Shakespearean play?
- Tabby or not tabby! That is the question.
What is the only kind of work a weak cat can do?
- Light mouse work
Why did the mother cat put stamps on her kittens?
- Because she wanted to mail the litter
Where did the kittens go on their class trip?
- To a mewseum (!!!!)
What does a cat get from watching too many Mickey Mouse films?
- Disney Spells
Where did the first cats live?
- Purr-sia and Paw-tugal
What do you get if you cross a parakeet with a cat?
- A peeping Tom
Hear about the cat who was a tennis fan?
- He had two brothers in the racket.
Recently on Animal Humor
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content