Your Cat - The Wrong Crowd
- Sunday, January 18, 2004
Signs that your cat is hanging around with the wrong crowd:
* One day, without your permission, he gets his ears pierced.
* Your credit card is overcharged, mainly for "9-Lives",
* You find attached to the refrigerator a note that reads: "Leave a steak on the front porch at midnight, or you'll never see Spot again".
* Too many times a week your cat comes home after one in the morning with a strong odour of catnip about him.
* Several hundred dollars' worth of phone calls appear on your phone bill to "1-900-CAT-MEOW"
* You find out that the lifetime's supply of cat food wasn't a prize from "Kitten's Life" magazine, but that your cat has been selling catnip to the other neighbourhood cats and kittens.
* After failing to get your attention with constant meows and by rubbing up against your leg, your cat pulls out his Magnum-44 and aims it at you, demanding "Friskies" and catnip.
Recently on Animal Humor
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content