Philosophy of Housecleaning
- Tuesday, July 27, 2004
1. I don't do windows because...
I love birds and don't want one to run into a clean window and get hurt.
(I am compassionate.)
2. I don't wax floors because...
I am terrified a guest will slip, hurt themselves, I'll feel terrible and they may sue me.
(I am careful and poor.)
3. I don't mind the dust bunnies because...
they are very good company. I have named some of them, and they agree with everything I say.
(I am imaginative.)
4. I don't disturb cobwebs because...
I want every creature to have a home of their own and my family loves spiders.
(I am kind.)
5. I don't Spring Clean because...
I love all the seasons and don't want the others to get jealous.
(I am fair-minded.)
6. I don't plant a garden because...
I don't want to get in God's way, He is an excellent designer.
(I am courteous.)
7. I don't put things away because... my family will never be able to find them again.
(I am considerate.)
8. I don't do gourmet meals when I entertain because...
I don't want my guests to stress out over what to make when they invite me over to dinner.
9. I don't iron because... I choose to believe them when they say "permanent press".
(I am trusting.)
10. I don't stress much on anything because... "A-Type Personalities" die young and I want to stick around and become a wrinkled up crusty old woman!!!
Recently on General Humor
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content