Ten Signs You've Been In Corporate America Too Long. . .
- Tuesday, September 30, 2003
9. You refer to dating as test marketing.
8. You can spell "paradigm."
7. You actually know what a paradigm is.
6. You write executive summaries on your love letters.
5. Your Valentine's Day cards have bullet points.
4. You celebrate your wedding anniversary by conducting a performance review.
3. You believe you never have any problems in your life, just "issues" and "improvement opportunities."
2. You can explain to somebody the difference between "re-engineering," "down-sizing," "right-sizing," and "firing people."
And the number 1 sign . . . .
1. You use the term "value-added" without laughing.
Recently on Holiday Humor
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content