Top 10 Resolutions I Won't Keep This Year
- Sunday, December 29, 2002
9. I resolve to work with neglected children... my own.
8. I will answer my snail mail with the same enthusiasm I answer my email.
7. I will stay on the computer as long as I want. What? OK, dear... I'm coming. Never mind.
6. No more downloads from alt.binaries.?
5. I resolve to back up my new 124 GB hard drive daily ... well, once a week... monthly, perhaps.
4. I will spend less than one hour a day on the Net.
3. I will read the manual.
2. I will think of a password other than "password."
and the number one Resolution you won't keep this year...
1. When I subscribe to a mailing list, I will read all the mail I get from it religiously.
Recently on Holiday Humor
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content