All I Need To Know About Life I Learned From Shopping...........
- Monday, September 29, 2003
1. Get it now. Tomorrow it might be gone.
2. If it's on sale, you need it.
3. Never ask your mother her opinion.
4. You can always take it back.
5. You'll grow into it.
6. By the time you need it, you'll lose ten pounds.
7. Never believe anyone who says, "It's really you".
8. If they're working on commission, they're lying.
9. Know when to yell, "Charge!"
10. So many malls, so little time.
11. If you put it on your credit card, it's not really spending money.
12. Always try to spend someone else's money first.
13. There's no such thing as compulsive shopping, just enthusiastic shopping.
14. Shopping is patriotic. It's good for the economy.
15. If you've still got checks, there must be money in the account.
16. You can always get more credit.
17. If you want it, you deserve it.
Recently on Humor Lists
Care First, Then Critique5 ways to place affection before criticism in your marriage
You Didn't Do What You SayKids will encounter hypocrisy in the church... and their parents
Back to School: Dad's RoleMarried or single, fathers are important to academic success
Sports, Brotherhood, & GodJim Caviezel speaks to all 3 as he talks about his latest film
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content