All I Need To Know About Life I Learned From Shopping...........
- Monday, September 29, 2003
1. Get it now. Tomorrow it might be gone.
2. If it's on sale, you need it.
3. Never ask your mother her opinion.
4. You can always take it back.
5. You'll grow into it.
6. By the time you need it, you'll lose ten pounds.
7. Never believe anyone who says, "It's really you".
8. If they're working on commission, they're lying.
9. Know when to yell, "Charge!"
10. So many malls, so little time.
11. If you put it on your credit card, it's not really spending money.
12. Always try to spend someone else's money first.
13. There's no such thing as compulsive shopping, just enthusiastic shopping.
14. Shopping is patriotic. It's good for the economy.
15. If you've still got checks, there must be money in the account.
16. You can always get more credit.
17. If you want it, you deserve it.
Recently on Humor Lists
Begin with a LeapPut into action your spoken desires to follow God's will
The "God Told Me" Break-UpA reader asks about one of the oddest details of Christian dating
5 Ways to Overcome AngerFirst, learn to see the pattern and admit you have a problem
Video: Do We Love "Lucy"?Our editors weigh in on this exploration of intellectual potential
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content