Faster Than the Speed of Light
- Monday, February 03, 2003
- Sleep until noon. Still get to work by 8:00 a.m.!
- Breaking laws of physics only a misdemeanor in most states.
- No one can see you pick your nose while you drive.
- L.A. to Vegas in 2 nanoseconds.
- That deer in your headlights is actually behind you.
- Bugs never see you coming.
- Can make a fortune delivering pizza with the slogan, "It's there before you order or it's free!"
- The more you drive, the younger you get.
Recently on Humor Lists
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content