Our hometown was so small that...
- Saturday, October 04, 2003
- long distance calls are delayed when the area code is busy
- in order to paint traffic lines, the road had to be widened
- the clinic was called Joe's Hospital and Grill
- instead of hoses, the Fire Department uses water pistols
- you had to make a reservation to use the parking meter
- during a boxing match, both men have to sit in the same corner
- the class valedictorian had both the highest & lowest averages
- during snowstorms, salt was spread using a salad shooter
- the Mayor was also the Sheriff, Town Council & street sweeper
- the municipal water system's pump was supplied by Water Pik
- before you visited, you could look out a window & see who was home
- the local Motel 6 sleeps six
Recently on Humor Lists
Do You Know Your Bible?New quiz tests your knowledge of 15 passages!
Want the Power to Change?You'll have to kick these 5 habits to the curb first
What is a 'Bad Christian'?The guys behind BadChristian.com share their passion with us
"The November Man"Can Pierce Brosnan still pull off spy shenanigans at 61?
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content