Our hometown was so small that...
- Saturday, October 04, 2003
- long distance calls are delayed when the area code is busy
- in order to paint traffic lines, the road had to be widened
- the clinic was called Joe's Hospital and Grill
- instead of hoses, the Fire Department uses water pistols
- you had to make a reservation to use the parking meter
- during a boxing match, both men have to sit in the same corner
- the class valedictorian had both the highest & lowest averages
- during snowstorms, salt was spread using a salad shooter
- the Mayor was also the Sheriff, Town Council & street sweeper
- the municipal water system's pump was supplied by Water Pik
- before you visited, you could look out a window & see who was home
- the local Motel 6 sleeps six
Recently on Humor Lists
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content