Our hometown was so small that...
- Saturday, October 04, 2003
- long distance calls are delayed when the area code is busy
- in order to paint traffic lines, the road had to be widened
- the clinic was called Joe's Hospital and Grill
- instead of hoses, the Fire Department uses water pistols
- you had to make a reservation to use the parking meter
- during a boxing match, both men have to sit in the same corner
- the class valedictorian had both the highest & lowest averages
- during snowstorms, salt was spread using a salad shooter
- the Mayor was also the Sheriff, Town Council & street sweeper
- the municipal water system's pump was supplied by Water Pik
- before you visited, you could look out a window & see who was home
- the local Motel 6 sleeps six
Recently on Humor Lists
God Wants You to Feel AwkwardIf you find world-changing prayer difficult, read this >>
Can I Buy a Lottery Ticket?Might it be a sin for one person and not a sin for another?
10 Vital StepsThe keys to raising kids in our sex-crazed world
When We All Get to Heaven2 things we'll find out about all those prayers we prayed
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content