Our hometown was so small that...
- Saturday, October 04, 2003
- long distance calls are delayed when the area code is busy
- in order to paint traffic lines, the road had to be widened
- the clinic was called Joe's Hospital and Grill
- instead of hoses, the Fire Department uses water pistols
- you had to make a reservation to use the parking meter
- during a boxing match, both men have to sit in the same corner
- the class valedictorian had both the highest & lowest averages
- during snowstorms, salt was spread using a salad shooter
- the Mayor was also the Sheriff, Town Council & street sweeper
- the municipal water system's pump was supplied by Water Pik
- before you visited, you could look out a window & see who was home
- the local Motel 6 sleeps six
Recently on Humor Lists
Loving Your Muslim Neighbor5 simple but powerful steps suggested by Ed Stetzer
Can My Spouse Change?It's possible, but these 6 truths are part of the hard process
'Sermon on the Mount' LivingThe words of Jesus are the greatest evaluation of obedience
The Christian Music ParadoxWhy it's so difficult for Christian bands to 'get it right'
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content