Signs That You Bought A Lemon
- Tuesday, July 22, 2003
2. You notice that the car phone they threw in "for free" has a direct line to Moe's Towing Company.
3. The booster cables are not in the trunk, but are permanently welded to the battery.
4. The hood has been equipped with a push-button device for quick and easy opening.
5. The "Purchased From" sticker at the bottom of the rear license plate has been removed.
6. You get a "Good Luck" card from the previous owner.
7. As you drive up to a service station for gas, the mechanic opens the big door, and waves you in.
8. When you leave for work the next morning, you notice a tow truck parked about a block from your driveway. As you go by, it falls in behind you.
9. The little "Service Engine" warning signal in the dashboard comes on, and reads "Me Again".
Recently on Humor Lists
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content