Thoughts For the Day
- Sunday, August 15, 2004
1. Why does a slight tax increase cost you two hundred dollars and a substantial tax cut saves you thirty cents.
2. Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
3. All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.
4. Give a person a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.
5. Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
6. Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.
7. Whenever I start feeling blue, I start breathing again.
Recently on Mind Benders
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content