You Might Be a Public School Teacher If...
- Wednesday, April 20, 2011
1. You want to slug the next person who says, "Must be nice to work 8 to 3:20 and have summers free."
2. You believe "unbelievably annoying" should have its own box in the report card.
3. You believe that unspeakable evils will befall you if anyone says "Boy, the kids sure are mellow today."
4. When out in public you feel the urge to snap your fingers at children you do not know and correct their behavior.
5. You reflect that marking all A's on report cards would make your life SO much easier.
6. You think people should be required to spend two years teaching middle school before being allowed to reproduce.
7. You wonder how some parents ever MANAGED to reproduce.
8. You encourage an obnoxious parent to check into home schooling.
9. You think caffeine should be available in intravenous form.
10. Meeting a child's parent instantly answers the question, "Why is this kid like this?"
Recently on Mind Benders
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content