- Wednesday, May 26, 2004
1. Post Office just recalled their newest stamps:
They had pictures of IRS agents on them, and people couldn't figure out which side to spit on.
2. If a lawyer and an IRS agent were both drowning, and you could only save one of them, would you go to lunch or read the newspaper?
3. What do you call 25 I.R.S. agents buried up to their chins in cement?
Not enough cement.
4. What do you call 25 skydiving I.R.S. agents?
5. What do you throw to a drowning I.R.S. agent?
6. What's brown and looks really good on an I.R.S. agent?
7. What's the difference between an I.R.S. agent and a mosquito?
One is a bloodsucking parasite, the other is an insect.
(Hey, just kidding, we love the IRS)
(No really we do .....)
Recently on Political Humor
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content