The Secret of Good Golf
- Sunday, October 24, 2004
* The secret of good golf is to hit the ball hard, straight and not too often.
* Many a golfer prefers a golf cart to a caddy because it cannot count, criticize, or laugh.
* Golf: A five-mile walk punctuated with disappointments.
* There's no game like golf. You go out with three friends, play eighteen holes, and return with three enemies.
* Sand is alive: If it isn't how do you explain the way it works against you?
Wife to husband: "What's your excuse for coming home at this time of the night?"
Husband to wife: "Golfing with friends, my dear."
Wife to husband: "What? At 2 AM?!"
Husband to wife: "Yes, We used night clubs."
Recently on Sports Humor
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content