10 Dumbest Questions Asked By Cruise Passengers
- Tuesday, May 11, 2004
1. Does the crew sleep onboard?
2. What time is the midnight buffet?
3. Which elevator takes me to the front of the ship?
4. Do you generate your own electricity?
5. Is this island totally surrounded by water?
6. Is the water in the toilet salt or fresh?
7. What language do they speak in Alaska?
8. What do you do with the ice carvings after they melt?
9. How high above sea level are we?
10. How do we know which pictures are ours?
Recently on Travel Humor
Kids and ChristmasWhat do you want your children to know about the holiday?
The Search for RedemptionAn affair hurts many people, but you don't have to stay defeated
Bless Your Grieving FriendSix meaningful ways you can let them know you care
Films for ThoughtName a movie for starting a conversation with a non-believer
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
advertise with us
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content