10 Dumbest Questions Asked By Cruise Passengers
- Tuesday, May 11, 2004
1. Does the crew sleep onboard?
2. What time is the midnight buffet?
3. Which elevator takes me to the front of the ship?
4. Do you generate your own electricity?
5. Is this island totally surrounded by water?
6. Is the water in the toilet salt or fresh?
7. What language do they speak in Alaska?
8. What do you do with the ice carvings after they melt?
9. How high above sea level are we?
10. How do we know which pictures are ours?
Recently on Travel Humor
Guardians of the GalaxySummer's surprise hit full of action, humor, music
Married, Praying SoloIs there a reason why my husband won't pray with me?
A Film for the Faithful"Calvary" honestly depicts the difficult walk of Christian faith
When Life Hands You LemonsThose with a 'zest' for life can do more than make lemonade
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content