10 Dumbest Questions Asked By Cruise Passengers
- Tuesday, May 11, 2004
1. Does the crew sleep onboard?
2. What time is the midnight buffet?
3. Which elevator takes me to the front of the ship?
4. Do you generate your own electricity?
5. Is this island totally surrounded by water?
6. Is the water in the toilet salt or fresh?
7. What language do they speak in Alaska?
8. What do you do with the ice carvings after they melt?
9. How high above sea level are we?
10. How do we know which pictures are ours?
Recently on Travel Humor
Of Shrimp & PolyesterAsk Roger: How do we know which OT laws to still follow?
A Heart for At-Risk Women7 practical ways you can reflect Christ's love for the abused
A Gossip-Free Zone5 ways you can declare yourself free of spreading strife
What's Up with THAT?The world finds our beliefs incredulous. We should offer answers
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content