10 Dumbest Questions Asked By Cruise Passengers
- Tuesday, May 11, 2004
1. Does the crew sleep onboard?
2. What time is the midnight buffet?
3. Which elevator takes me to the front of the ship?
4. Do you generate your own electricity?
5. Is this island totally surrounded by water?
6. Is the water in the toilet salt or fresh?
7. What language do they speak in Alaska?
8. What do you do with the ice carvings after they melt?
9. How high above sea level are we?
10. How do we know which pictures are ours?
Recently on Travel Humor
Max Lucado on Simple PrayerAuthor tells Crosswalk about his latest work, "Before Amen"
"Maze Runner" Video ReviewIt's another teen dystopian adaptation! How does it fare?
Grace in the Chaos10 ways moms can grow closer to God
Small Things, Big Impact10 ways "Going Small" can help you do big things for God
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content