The Top 10 Signs You're About to be Fired
- Tuesday, January 13, 2004
10. In meetings, people respond to you with, "Yeah, whatever."
9. You find your picture on the company's new sexual harassment brochure.
8. Commandante yells "Ready... aim..."
7. Co-workers chip in to buy you a subscription to "Daytime Soaps" magazine.
6. Your Pentium 4 was replaced with a Commodore 64 over the weekend.
5. Human Resources Department calls to ask if you're a member of the NRA.
4. Mr. Steinbrenner introduces you to the press as "Manager For Life."
3. After signing a multi-million, 3-year contract and starting the season 1-15, pitching coach suggests you try throwing with the other arm.
2. There you are, a happy, successful network television executive, and then one day, out of nowhere-Bam! An original thought!
1. Your nose ring fell into the deep fryer again.
Recently on Work Jokes
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content