Wall Street 2005
- Saturday, January 22, 2005
Now let's switch our attention to Wall Street for a minute. Market forecasters are telling us to watch for these important consolidations in 2005. . .
1. Hale Business Systems, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Fuller Brush, and W.R. Grace Co. will all merge and become: "Hale, Mary, Fuller, Grace."
2. Polygram Records, Warner Bros., and Zesta Crackers join forces and will become: "Poly, Warner Cracker."
3. 3M will merge with Goodyear and issue forth as: MMMGood."
4. Zippo Manufacturing, Audi Motors, Dofasco, and Dakota Mining will all merge and become: "ZipAudiDoDa."
5. FedEx is expected to join its major competitor, UPS, and become "FedUP."
6. Fairchild Electronics and Honeywell Computers will become known as "Fairwell Honeychild."
7. Grey Poupon and Docker Pants are expected to become: "Poupon Pants."
and last. . . but certainly, folks, not least. . . . .
8. Knotts Berry Farm and the National Organization of Women will become known as "Knott NOW!"
Recently on Work Jokes
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content