- Friday, June 11, 2004
We get hurt, we visit the doctor, they give us an excuse to give to work. Well, most of the time it's true, but there are times that we need one because we really didn't get hurt...
1. To whom it may concern. ______________ broke his femur bone in half skateboarding in an empty swimming pool in a skateboard park over the week-end and is in the hospital for a month and might not be able to work for 6 months.
2. Your employee ______________ was riding his son's BMX bike and broke his left ankle in two place and will be out of work for 4 months.
3. _______________ broke his hand when he slugged the wall because of a fight with his brother. He should be out of work for about 6 weeks.
4. _______________ will not be able to work for 6 months because she was riding on the back of a tandem bike and her husband swerved a little to miss some water and ended up falling down and breaking her pelvic bone.
5. Please excuse _________ for being absent yesterday she went to her mother's doctor appointment with her.
Recently on Work Jokes
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content