Does Ephesians Teach That We Can't Make a Decision to Receive Christ?
- Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Posted by biblestudytools via GodTube.comTom Ascol of Founders Ministries says we can understand the activity of Salvation a lot more if we make God the subject and ourselves the object rather than the other way around.
Recently Featured Videos
- How Can I Learn to Say "N...Lysa TerKeurst
- Meaningless: A Labor Day ...'journeyboxmedia' on GodTube.com
- Joy in Christ: The Key to...Alex Crain
- 3 'Bad Christians' Share ...'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.com
- The Stars of Dolphin T...Debbie Holloway
- Never Fight with Your Spo...Dr. David B. Hawkins
- When the Game Stands T...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- What Can I Learn From Una...Cindi McMenamin
- Should the Bible be Appro...Karen Swallow Prior
- Can Christians Do a Bette...Joey Svendsen
- New Bethany Hamilton Feat...CrosswalkTrailers on GodTube.com
- The Giver Video Mo...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content