Go From "Me" to "We" in Your Marriage
- Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Posted by 'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.comTransitioning from single to married requires a change of mindset that often produces bitter disappointments. Recognizing this struggle is half the battle. Nicole Unice looks at how building up the proper outlook on your marriage will help you grow closer to your spouse.
Recently Featured Videos
- The Maze Runner Vi...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Max Lucado Teaches Us How...Shawn McEvoy
- Is There Any Such Thing a...Tracy & Darryl Strawberry
- Can Christian Couples Fix...Dr. David B. Hawkins
- VeggieTales & American Id...CrosswalkTrailers on GodTube.com
- What Should I Do if I Hat...Nicole Unice
- The Hundred-Foot Journ...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- The Secret Language of Su...Pam Farrel
- Jesus on Trial: What Do t...Stephen McGarvey
- Do We Need Confession in ...'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.com
- Calvary Video Movi...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- What are Some Healthy App...Nicole Unice
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content