Go From "Me" to "We" in Your Marriage
- Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Posted by 'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.comTransitioning from single to married requires a change of mindset that often produces bitter disappointments. Recognizing this struggle is half the battle. Nicole Unice looks at how building up the proper outlook on your marriage will help you grow closer to your spouse.
Recently Featured Videos
- Our Heroes: A Memorial Da...'skitguys' on GodTube.com
- Dads Experience What it F...'neids' on GodTube.com
- Is There a Right Way to U...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Reaching the Suburbs for ...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- New Skillet Album Rise...Stephen Sanders
- Star Trek Into Darknes...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- How Can I Come to Terms w...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Mom Rap'hulahan' on GodTube.com
- Iron Man 3: Overco...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Does the Bible Actually T...Sam Allberry
- The Mom Song'skitguys' on GodTube.com
- Follow My Dreams, or Rais...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Ne’er the Worldviews Shall Meet? Lena Dunham and Jane AustenEric Metaxas & John StonestreetListen now on OnePlace.com
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content