Go From "Me" to "We" in Your Marriage
- Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Posted by 'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.comTransitioning from single to married requires a change of mindset that often produces bitter disappointments. Recognizing this struggle is half the battle. Nicole Unice looks at how building up the proper outlook on your marriage will help you grow closer to your spouse.
Recently Featured Videos
- Can Christians Do a Bette...Joey Svendsen
- New Bethany Hamilton Feat...CrosswalkTrailers on GodTube.com
- The Giver Video Mo...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- The Truth about Bikinis'sharethemessage' on GodTube.com
- How Can Difficult Times L...Kyle Idleman
- How Can We Best Help Peop...David Powlison
- How Can I Stop Confusing ...Lysa TerKeurst
- What is the Hardest Part ...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- How Do I Discover God's P...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- Why Do Christians Seem Su...Karen Swallow Prior
- In Light of Denominationa...'christianitydotcom' on GodTube.com
- Darryl Strawberry Talks a...'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content