How Can the Church Minister to Those Who Have Repented of Adultery?
- Wednesday, June 12, 2013
Posted by 'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.comRebecca Halton, author of Words from the Other Woman, shares how the Church can follow the example Jesus set in John 8, where he steps in to show mercy to the adulteress, while also telling her to leave her life of sin.
Recently Featured Videos
- How Do I Spot a Cult?Paul Carden
- Tolkien Experts Talk Abou...'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.com
- What Are Some Practical W...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- How Can I Find Redemption...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Someone's Already Ready f...'hulahan' on GodTube.com
- Disney's Frozen Vi...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- I'M FULL - Thanksgiving w...'skitguys' on GodTube.com
- Jesus Feminist: Ho...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Stars of Black Nativit...Debbie Holloway
- This Family is Excited fo...'theremix' on GodTube.com
- The Hunger Games: Catc...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- A Million Little Ways to ...'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content