How Can the Church Minister to Those Who Have Repented of Adultery?
- Wednesday, June 12, 2013
Posted by 'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.comRebecca Halton, author of Words from the Other Woman, shares how the Church can follow the example Jesus set in John 8, where he steps in to show mercy to the adulteress, while also telling her to leave her life of sin.
Recently Featured Videos
- Just Rise Up: How We Can ...Kelly Givens
- The Boxtrolls Vide...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Join Crosswalk.com at the...Stephen McGarvey
- Get Ready to Sing HALLELU...'gracehillmedia' on GodTube.com
- Facebook in Real Life'sharethemessage' on GodTube.com
- How Did Jesus Address Hom...Alistair Begg
- What Do I Do When My Kids...Jen Wilkin
- The Maze Runner Vi...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Max Lucado Teaches Us How...Shawn McEvoy
- Is There Any Such Thing a...Tracy & Darryl Strawberry
- Can Christian Couples Fix...Dr. David B. Hawkins
- VeggieTales & American Id...CrosswalkTrailers on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content