How Can the Church Minister to Those Who Have Repented of Adultery?
- Wednesday, June 12, 2013
Posted by 'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.comRebecca Halton, author of Words from the Other Woman, shares how the Church can follow the example Jesus set in John 8, where he steps in to show mercy to the adulteress, while also telling her to leave her life of sin.
Recently Featured Videos
- When the Game Stands T...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- What Can I Learn From Una...Cindi McMenamin
- Should the Bible be Appro...Karen Swallow Prior
- Can Christians Do a Bette...Joey Svendsen
- New Bethany Hamilton Feat...CrosswalkTrailers on GodTube.com
- The Giver Video Mo...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- The Truth about Bikinis'sharethemessage' on GodTube.com
- How Can Difficult Times L...Kyle Idleman
- How Can We Best Help Peop...David Powlison
- How Can I Stop Confusing ...Lysa TerKeurst
- What is the Hardest Part ...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- How Do I Discover God's P...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content