How Do I Respond When My Christian Friends are Upset about Election Results?
- Tuesday, November 06, 2012
Posted by Christianity.com via GodTube.comChristians of all stripes have a lot of stock in the 2012 presidential election. If your friends are bummed about the outcome, what can you say? Tullian Tchividjian has some suggestions. For more information: www.liberatenet.org and www.christianity.com.
Recently Featured Videos
- What Should I Do if I Hat...Nicole Unice
- The Hundred-Foot Journ...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- The Secret Language of Su...Pam Farrel
- Jesus on Trial: What Do t...Stephen McGarvey
- Do We Need Confession in ...'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.com
- Calvary Video Movi...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- What are Some Healthy App...Nicole Unice
- How Do I Show Love and Su...Nicole Unice
- PREGNANCY BRAIN! (Modern ...'modernmarriagemoment' on GodTube.com
- Exploring The Identica...Ryan Duncan
- Exclusive Clip from Th...CrosswalkTrailers on GodTube.com
- Mercy Rule: Up to ...Ryan Duncan
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content