R-Rated Movies: Okay for Christians?
- Friday, September 09, 2011
Posted by Stephen McGarveyRussell Moore tackles the question, "Is it okay for Christians to go to R-rated movies?" After hearing his answer, be sure you leave your own comments and convictions below.
For more information about Russell Moore, visit: www.russellmoore.com. For more information about Christianity, visit: www.christianity.com
Posted by user 'christianitydotcom' on GodTube.com
Recently Featured Videos
- Can Christian Couples Fix...Dr. David B. Hawkins
- VeggieTales & American Id...CrosswalkTrailers on GodTube.com
- What Should I Do if I Hat...Nicole Unice
- The Hundred-Foot Journ...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- The Secret Language of Su...Pam Farrel
- Jesus on Trial: What Do t...Stephen McGarvey
- Do We Need Confession in ...'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.com
- Calvary Video Movi...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- What are Some Healthy App...Nicole Unice
- How Do I Show Love and Su...Nicole Unice
- PREGNANCY BRAIN! (Modern ...'modernmarriagemoment' on GodTube.com
- Exploring The Identica...Ryan Duncan
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content