R-Rated Movies: Okay for Christians?
- Friday, September 09, 2011
Posted by Stephen McGarveyRussell Moore tackles the question, "Is it okay for Christians to go to R-rated movies?" After hearing his answer, be sure you leave your own comments and convictions below.
For more information about Russell Moore, visit: www.russellmoore.com. For more information about Christianity, visit: www.christianity.com
Posted by user 'christianitydotcom' on GodTube.com
Recently Featured Videos
- Guardians of the Galax...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- How Should Christian Pare...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- 3 Steps to Take When God ...Kyle Idleman
- What are Some Ways We Wro...Jen Wilkin
- Does the Gospel Change th...Matt Perman
- Lucy Video Movie R...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Why You Should Join the F...Shawn McEvoy
- How Can I Be a Better Hou...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Are Tattoos Sinful?'bball1989' on GodTube.com
- Spiritual Whitespace: Fin...Bonnie Gray
- If You Want to Change the...Debbie Holloway
- How Will I Know That I've...Debbie Holloway
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content