R-Rated Movies: Okay for Christians?
- Friday, September 09, 2011
Posted by Stephen McGarveyRussell Moore tackles the question, "Is it okay for Christians to go to R-rated movies?" After hearing his answer, be sure you leave your own comments and convictions below.
For more information about Russell Moore, visit: www.russellmoore.com. For more information about Christianity, visit: www.christianity.com
Posted by user 'christianitydotcom' on GodTube.com
Recently Featured Videos
- Our Heroes: A Memorial Da...'skitguys' on GodTube.com
- Dads Experience What it F...'neids' on GodTube.com
- Is There a Right Way to U...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Reaching the Suburbs for ...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- New Skillet Album Rise...Stephen Sanders
- Star Trek Into Darknes...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- How Can I Come to Terms w...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Mom Rap'hulahan' on GodTube.com
- Iron Man 3: Overco...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Does the Bible Actually T...Sam Allberry
- The Mom Song'skitguys' on GodTube.com
- Follow My Dreams, or Rais...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Hard Questions: Marriage, Same-Sex Marriage, and Birth ControlEric Metaxas & John StonestreetListen now on OnePlace.com
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content