R-Rated Movies: Okay for Christians?
- Friday, September 09, 2011
Posted by Stephen McGarveyRussell Moore tackles the question, "Is it okay for Christians to go to R-rated movies?" After hearing his answer, be sure you leave your own comments and convictions below.
For more information about Russell Moore, visit: www.russellmoore.com. For more information about Christianity, visit: www.christianity.com
Posted by user 'christianitydotcom' on GodTube.com
Recently Featured Videos
- Why Am I So Angry?'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- The Book of Life V...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- What if I Feel Like I Mar...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- What is the Most Importan...Max Lucado
- What is the Difference be...Kyle Idleman
- Disney Princesses: Good o...Jeff Dixon
- Max Lucado Explains How t...Max Lucado
- How to Experience God's G...Kelly Givens
- How Can I Fulfill This Ca...Jen Wilkin
- Dads Experience What it F...'neids' on GodTube.com
- Gone Girl Video Mo...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- How Can a Christian Overc...Gloria Furman
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content